The CS1 is an automatic cnc machine for glue distribution on leather soles for the subsequent injection of plastic material.
The main advantages that this machine introduces are:
- precise distribution of the glue on the edge of the sole;
- improvement of the production in function of the difficulty of the work (more complex is the work, more productive is the machine)
- work with 3 different types of glue with no time to set up the machine;
- automatic cleaning cycle of the heads
- work with different types of glue.
The load and the collection of the soles is made manually, the workplane is splitted in four working stations. Each station has a suction plane that holds the sole during the work, the centering system orients the parts, without the help of template.
Glue injection is done by two different heads placed in a mobile axis. The nozzle puts the glue on the sole: there is no shidging or staining. The second head is a rotating brush that spreads the glue evenly.
|Dimensions:||1850 x 1650 x 1700||mm|
|Workplane Dimensions (Single Plane):||190 x 400||mm|
|X Axis Stroke:||700||mm|
|Y Axis Stroke:||1200||mm|
|Elictrical Power Supply:||400||V(triphase)|